* GATED, SECURE PARKING FOR 100 CARS
* Main space: 3600 sq. ft. (1700 sq. ft. on three sided mezzanine)
* 26.5′ Ceiling
* 40′ X 20′ Infinity Wall
* 400 Amperage
* Kitchen with Restaurant Grade Stove: 10 Burners, Two Ovens & a Salamander Broiler
* Refrigerator / Freezer
* Separate Catering & Prep Area
* Additional Bars and Tables for Serving Food and Drinks
* Bathroom with Shower
* Workshop / Storage / Garage Area
* Overhead Garage Door Plus Three Additional Doors (one is that is 9.9′ in height and 7.8 ft wide) and Two Other Doors.
* Large Enough for Automobile Shoots
* Four Gated Parking Spaces During the Day
* Patio / Garden Out Front
* Washer / Dryer
* Daylight Studio
* Completely Unobstructed Interior Views
* Windows on Three Sides, Light Pours in From Three Directions
* Eleven Eight Foot Floating Walls for Displaying Art
* Projector Available for a Nominal Fee for Projections
* Baby Grand Piano
* Pair of Antique Hollywood Spot Lights w/ new LED Lights
Gathering I Tonight @ Open Secret Studios Tonight!
Tonight we have one of Chicago’s premier Chefs (it’s one of many surprises) preparing a delicious treat for us! Music live and DJed, beer, wine and… another surprise drink, videos all night and Ken Dunn who will share what he’s been up to with City Farm & the Resource Center with a preview of Jeffrey Spit’s documentary, “Food Patriots” on people saving our planet from more landfill and other shorts. Bring your dancing shoes!
401 N Racine (Head to the far right corner of the gated parking lot and enter through the door with the poster on it.)
7pm – 12am
We’re being featured in Timeout and Daily Candy this week Open Secret Studios is hosting a pop up with friends from around the city this Saturday December 22nd.
Busy Beaver Buttons will have their button-o-matic machine for stocking stuffing, Deirdre Hamill Squiers hand dyed silks for the lux appetite, an abundant collection of newly-sourced, private vintage jewelry will be premiered, & the Axis of Evelyn collection for the every day & Holiday options. Reinterpreted wool & cashmere sweaters, into chic coats and lovely sweaters and accessories will be for sale.
Works on paper by Chicago artists , stamps sheets & books by Michael Thompson. Best last minute finds around! Art films all day, beer & wine, with sounds by our DJ of the moment.
This space has the expansiveness of an over sized two story loft yet provides an intimate feel on both floors. We have a 40 X 20 ft cync wall, our ceiling is 25 ft. high, the perfect backdrop for photography, film viewings, speaking engagements, music, special fundraisers, benefits, private dinners for 150 of your closest friends with room to dance, even unconventional corporate meetings with access to the screen for power point presentations, you name it!
Along with the unobstructed views within the space, light pours in from three directions adding to the experience of expansiveness. Gated parking is right on the premises accommodating 90 to 100 spaces weekday evenings as well as day and night on the weekends.
Full kitchen, catering prep areas, internet access, over sized doors as well as an alternative side door makes loading in and out a breeze. An ongoing showcase of art can be included or taken out as per your preferences.